Saturday, March 12, 2016

[Product Review] Jamberry Nail Wraps



NEED:

  • Hair dryer / Jamberry heater
  • Jamberry nail wraps
  • Wooden nail stick
  • Rubber cuticle pusher
  • Scissors
  • Nail filer








HOW TO APPLY:


  • JAMBERRY directions
  • My Directions:
    • Wash your hands
    • Clean your nails & any nail preparations you need to do (trim, buffer, etc.) [I actually even painted on base coat, black nail polish, and top coat on]
    • Pick the sticker that fits your nail size. It is better to leave a little space between your nail wrap and your skin just like when you apply nail polish.
    • Peel a little bit of the corner and use the wooden nail stick to peel half way. Avoid touching the sticker with your hands.
    • Cut the sticker in half.
    • Holding the sticker with the wooden nail stick, apply heat with your dryer in all low settings. Heat it for a few seconds.
    • Apply the wrap unto your nail. The round part of the sticker should be closer to the cuticles. 
    • Using the rubber cuticle pusher, press on the the nail wrap unto your nail. 
    • Cut and file the excess.
    • Apply a little heat on your nail and rubber cuticle pusher again to make sure the nail wrap is well on your nail.
    • DONE! [I am debating whether to apply top coat..will update you how that goes]










PROS:

  • Easy application
  • Quick
  • Variety of styles

CONS:

  • pricier than drugstore ($15)
  • available only online

COMMENTS:
I do regret not trying this sooner. I thought it would take some concentration and time but it really took like 2 mins (more like 7 but you get the idea). I was sent this by my friend, Melissa Montenegro (I am not sponsored, she just sent them to me to review). Although the nail wrap is for applying on top of bare nails, I did put on base coat, a coat of polish, and top coat. I also debated if I want to apply top coat on top . I do not know if that will mess up the wrap or help it. So I will have them on without top coat this round and next time I will apply top coat. Come back for an update =] . The nail wrap is supposed to stay on up to 2 weeks.


  • UPDATE LATER ON: 
    • applying on bare nails vs. applying on polished nails 
    • applying top coat on the nail wrap vs. not applying top coat on the nail wrap








WHERE TO BUY:




No comments:

Post a Comment