- foam cleanser
- face brush / sponge / Clarisonic
Squeaky Clean Our Face
- Wet your face in lukewarm water
- Put a dime size of your cleanser on your 2 fingers and rub it on your face in circular motions.
- Using a facial brush / sponge / your mechanical face brush, cleanse your face.
Remember to not be rough and do it lightly as possible.
For Clarisonic you should brush from inner to outward just as described in Part 1. (nose to ears and slightly upward. Because it is brushing for you, you do not have to be rush with your brush.
Massage your face. Your muscles in your face also gets cramped just like any other part of your body. Releasing them helps your face become smaller. You can also prevent cramping by doing facial exercises throughout the day (not mentioned in video).
5. After the minute is up (mechanical ones usually have a timer), wash it off with water. Instead of rubbing your entire face with water, splash your face with water. You may use 1-2 fingers if needed to get rid of the soup in the creases of your face.
All soup must be out including your hairline.
6. Finish off with a splash of cold water to now close up the pores you have opened up with the warm water.
7. Now towel off gently. Do not rub the towel all over your face but gently press the towel onto your face to get the water out. You can also massage your cheekbones while doing this with your fingers and / or hands.
Don't forget the hairline!
In between Part 2 and Part 3, you may put on a mask; especially the quick and easy sheet masks =]