- cotton pads
- eye makeup remover
- makeup remover wipes
- Optional: face oil / cream & tissue/towel
Remove Your Makeup
- Pour some eye makeup remover on a cotton pad.
- Put the soaked cotton pad on your eye for about 10 seconds and swipe off the makeup using inner to outer swipes.
- Do the other eye with the back of the cotton pad or another new cotton pad.
- If you have any remaining clean sides, use it to wipe off your lips and/or eye brows.
- Then grab a makeup remover wipe to wipe away your remaining face makeup.
- Again wipe off the makeup using the swipe motion from the inner part of your face to the outer part, slighting lifting upwards (nose to hairline). This helps prevents wrinkles and sagging.
- Don't forget your chin / neck area where you may have connected the foundation color to your skin color / contoured with bronzer.
- Again with any empty clean spots on your used makeup wipe or another new wipe, clean your hairline by using your forefinger and middle finger in circular motions along the hairline.
Use a facial oil / lotion to take off the remaining makeup off. Use 2- 3 fingers in circular motions.
You may either tissue it off / wash it off / grab a small towel, wet it if with lukewarm water and wipe it off. Use directions that come with the product you are using.