Saturday, June 7, 2014

Influenster #GoVoxBox Reviews

 
 



MULLER QUAKER GREEK YOGURT
Review:
There were 4 flavors at the Walmart I went to so I bought 3...
OMG!!!!!! IT'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually forgot to use the coupon that Influenster gave me so I got another one at Kroger and they gave me another coupon! They are helping my addiction! lol























BLUE DIAMOND ALMONDS (Blueberry)

Review:

 Blueberry is not my go to flavor but its pretty good! I want to definitely try the strawberry! YUM









VITAMIN SHOPPE 

"Next Step FIt N Full"


 Review:

It is pretty easy to use

I don't like shakes like this because of the taste but it's not too bad and the product breaks down than most shakes I've tried =]

Just make sure you closed the shaker correctly or it will leak














Review:

Better than Kotex U in my opinion






Review: 

Smells AMAZING! and so relaxing!

Put it in your hot tub or whirlpool








PROFOOT Pedi-Rock & Triad Orthotic

Review:

The Pedi-Rock is soft which is different from most products similar to this
Note: I couldn't find it on their website but Walmart has it 

The Triad Orthotic is comfortable. Great for boots and heels. Hope it helps my back, knees, and ankle ;p







No comments:

Post a Comment