- White Beans
- Your choice of noodles
- Storage for the extra cold soup.
- Boil the beans
- Grind them with your mixer
- Strain while pouring some of the boiled water you used to boil the beans or just water. This helps it strain down to the bucket. Use a spoon too.
- Repeat steps if needed
- Put it in the fridge or freezer depending on how fast you want to eat it
- Boil the noodles
- While the noodles are boiling, cut some cucumbers and put them to the side
- Optional* Boil egg(s)
- Wash the noodles in cold water and ice
- Place the noodles in a bowl. Pour the cold soup. Add ice if needed. And the cucumber topping and egg. Then sprinkle on some sesame seeds.
- Voila! NOM NOM TIME