- Activated Charcoal ~$7-$10
- Non-toxic Glue $1
- Essential Oil [optional] I used tea tree oil.
- container / bowl
- mixing utensil
- mask brush [optional]
- warm towel [optional]
My Skin Type:
- Acne Prone / Adult Acne
- 30mins - 1hr 15mins
- It depends on how thick you put it on.
- For me it took an hour but I should've had it on longer because a few spots were still wet.
- AVOID putting on your hair! Especially your eyebrows!!
- Test a small area to see how your skin reacts.
- Try different essential oils with the mixture.
- Peel off the mask from the bottom up.
Pretty good. It is worth trying. I will definitely use it on my nose and chin area but not the whole face. It did give me some red spots but it went away 30 mins later. It didn't take out all my blackheads / whiteheads but the nose strips that I buy from the drugstores don't fully work either. It didn't open up my pores with a hot towel or use my face steamer so I might do that for better results next time.