Sunday, November 2, 2014

IPSY vs. Birchbox October 2014

 
 
 
 
IPSY
 
 
 

All the products were spot on. The unique item would be the cleansing cloth. Although I stated in the video that it was just okay because it stung a little, it is different from other cleansing cloths and the sting is bearable. You have to rub the cloth and it'll sorta foam but you don't have to wash your face afterwards. The eyeshadow was BEAUTIFUL! It is my fave from the group.

 
 
Birchbox




My faves were the Harvey Prince perfume and the body wash. The body wash has an amazing smell! It reminds me of peppermint; I think it'll be great for winter ;] The perfume has this classy girl smell (whatever that means lol). I've been wearing it everyday!



Guess who the winner is for this month and watch the video to see if you were right :D

No comments:

Post a Comment